In just a couple minutes, you can now effortlessly peel, core and slice a pineapple! Perfect pineapple rings. Mmmm.
- Slice the leafy crown off the pineapple.
- Position the cutting disk on the center of the pineapple where the core is, and twist clockwise while pressing down. The harder your press, the thicker the rings will be.
- When you have been twisting a while, pick up the pineapple to feel when the gadget reaches the bottom.
- Give one last turn, and pull up. Gently wiggle the pineapple and pull out your perfect pineapple rings.
- To get them off the gadget, remove the handle and turn it upside down to slide the rings off.
- The juice will remain in the pineapple, and you will have a perfect empty pineapple to use for a drink or a fruit display.
What are you waiting for? Add to your cart now!
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.